On 25th February 2021, we held a webinar on illustrative examples of the specific impacts of DAC6 on fiduciaries.
During the webinar:
- we shared concrete examples of common scenarios and why DAC6 reporting may–or may not be–required of the fiduciaries involved in these scenarios,
- we covered the direct and indirect impacts of the DAC6 directive and local rules,
- we discussed Hallmarks most likely to ensnare fiduciaries - including several unexpected ones - and the reporting consequences for fiduciaries due to Reportable Cross-border Arrangement.
If you missed the webinar but are interested in learning more about this particular DAC6 topic:
- You can download our Illustrative Examples of the Specific Impacts of DAC6 on Fiduciaries presentation from the webinar
- You can access a replay of our webinar on our YouTube channel (available as audio only for use with the presentation slides)
- If you are still unsure how to tackle your DAC6 reporting duties, check out our recent article on how to choose a DAC6 reporting tool
- For any specific inquiries you have concerning DAC6 reporting and/or the BlueBridge menu of service offerings, you can email us at email@example.com